One of the largest village churches in Denmark with about 420 seats. The nave and choir are dating back to 1150 and are made by granite ashlar. The tower to the west and the two sidenaves were erected by the end of the Middle Ages shaping the church to a cross.The front of the altar - an rarity from approx. 1200 - is an imitation of the 'golden altars'. The altarpiece is decorated with Alabaster Figures dating from approx. 1400 and shows the legend of St. George. Placed in a grandiose renaissance woodwork from the beninning af the 1600s.The church is in excellent state of preservation and unusually beautiful situated next to lake Borbjerg Møllesø.